Welcome! Thank you for visiting my website.
- Seniors / Graduates
- Special Events
With more than 21 years active duty military service, I have been fortunate enough to travel the world. From Antarctica to the Galapagos Islands, I have captured amazing moments and breathtaking scenery. Wanting to challenge myself more, I decided to capture people's amazing moments as well. After growing up in a small town in Maryland, I moved on to big cities on the West Coast and even smaller towns in New England. I am married to my best friend, who thankfully loves to adventure with me!
5 fun facts about me:
- I am a die-hard hockey fan! I rarely miss a game when my team is playing. It is one of my great passions in life.
- I am completely obsessed with seashells and sea glass. I have jars of shells all over my house, and my pockets are usually just a bit sandy!
- I despise tomatoes. And anything made with them. Bleh!
- Eating out at restaurants is one of my favorite things to do! Have a great recommendation? I'll take it.
- My ultimate retirement goal: helping to protect sea turtle nests on a beach. Doesn't matter which beach....
My Goals for every session:
I want to bring beautiful, fun, and original images to my customers. I love love! Whether I'm capturing family portraits, precious newborns, engagements or a special event, I work to show the emotion, beauty and love that happens naturally.
Obligatory Legal Stuff:
All of my photos are protected by copyright laws. They are protected images, and all details will be discussed and/or documented in the contracts.